Wednesday, February 26, 2014

3 Poop Clips

These aren't new poop clips per-say, but they might be new to you! I added a few poop clips that were lost from collection. I'm glad they can be reunited on my page and you will be too! A lot of people like clips with big fat messy turds coming out of my tiny asshole well #22 is for you! Each clip is $5. Please send an amazon e-giftcard to ms_sexyf@aol.com as payment or email me (ms_sexyf@aol.com) if you will be buying more than 4 clips or for other payment options.

22. "Hot Dog" I attempt to shit into a hot dog bun but my turd was extremely large and way too big for the bun! Mmmm bet you'd like to have my treat for your lunch! 2:34 min; 66MB








23. Pooping on the floor with my legs spread. Took a while for it all to come out since I'm in a really unnatural position! 2:34 min; 83MB









24. People ask about this clip a lot. This is my fapoo blooper clip. This contains 6 different scenes where I go to fart and brown comes out. It either goes flying in a trajectory towards the camera or comes out gently. A few times I play with it and show it off to you :D 3:35min; 126 MB



No comments:

Post a Comment