Sunday, November 20, 2011

Yay! I finally have a blog!

Hello all. I am THE Sexy Flatulence from clips4sale.com. I'll use this page to talk about my farting adventures and put up some amazing pics of my ass.
Hmm I'll start with some facts about me:

Real Name: You can call me "C" hehe
Age: 25
Location: Southern California, USA
Bra Size: 36D
Height: 4'11...yes it's true!!
How I got into farting:  My x-boyfriend used to ask me to fart, at first I thought it was because it was funny. But then after a while, he would ask me to fart while we were cuddling or hugging! Then one day, he was going down on me and I accidentally farted! I thought man he's going to be super pissed. But instead he just started tonguing and rubbing my ass like crazy! It was a huge turn on that something I once considered gross can make someone horny! And that made me horny!! I started realizing since then that my farts are incredibly sexy : )
Marital status: Single, no kids.
Education: B.S. in Biology

No comments:

Post a Comment