Friday, December 6, 2013

Sexy Flatulence Sweet Winter Fart Deals




Ok it's not Winter yet but whatever! I'm really diggin' my recent work and I want to make sure you see it! I have a sweet deal for you. Three of my recent and best selling clips for only $12! Here's what you'll get:

1. Gassy Destruction
Description: I get tons of emails to fart more in leggings, fart more on leather chairs, more farting while eating, more wet farts, etc. Well here it is I have combined all those elements into once beautiful masterpiece. I am having a fabulous egg burrito and showing off my professional skills in a very UN-professional way :)


2. Assplosions in Jeans
Description: Huge farts being muffled by my tight jeans!

3. I love to Fart 

 Description: I share with you why I love my farts so much! I tell you how I can just fart so freely when I'm around people and on the internet! Lots of long rolling farts in here. A must have for your SF collection

These clips bought straight from clips4sale would cost you $22.97! Buy directly from Sexy Flatulence instead and save $10.97. All three clips for only $12. 

Payment methods:
  • Amazon.com (USA) e-giftcard to ms_sexyf@aol.com please be sure to include your email address
  • Other online payment methods email me ms_sexyf@aol.com for details

No comments:

Post a Comment